At East Leake Day Nursery we are continually developing our provisions and are looking for Early Years Practitioners to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated and have a passion for working with children.
About the nursery:
We are a large nursery based at Manor Farm Park and Woodlands, and we have full access to all the amenities the park has to offer. We have 7 rooms and offer care for children ranging from 6 weeks 4 ½ years old, we have a variety of play areas for all ages as well as being able to offer fantastic outdoor opportunities. We are an all-weather nursery who have an onsite Forest School and Garden as well as offering music, P.E and animal chat sessions.
About the role:
Applicants must be able to:
· Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care to children.
· Ensure children have a safe and secure environment.
· Be flexible to adapt to the needs and interests of the individual child.
· Safeguard and promote the health, safety, and welfare of children.
· Complete Learning Journeys for your designated key children.
· Plan activities and provide stimulating activities and experiences.
· Be dedicated, passionate and work effectively within a team.
· Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children.
· Have a knowledge of the EYFS.
A career pathway in Early Years Childcare.
Generous childcare fee discount for staff.
Discounted food at the farm park’s bistro.
Staff farm pass to use in your own time.
In-house training opportunities.
Auto - Enrolment pension scheme.
A unique working environment.
Free on site carpark.
Please send you CV to email@example.com